Thursday

My Only Question For The Day


When did it become ok for a guy who lives with his girlfriend and has 3 kids to holler?

So I met this guy last week. He called and we were talking for over an hour and a half...I'm like,"So, do you have any kids?" Why was he like,"Yeah I have 3..." Ok, whatever...I want 6 kids so whatever right? (wrong!)

He's like, "I have a 12 year old, a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old."

"Whoa! What happened there?! Are you and the baby's mom still together?"

Why was he like "yeah"?

I was like,"Do you guys all live together or something?"

"Yeah...We just have problems that I don't know how to fix."

FOR REAL??!!! FOR REAL REAL??!!!!

So I'm like, "Do you think that maybe getting girl's numbers and talking to them for over an hour while you should be at home with your 3 kids is part of the problem?" Of course he said no...

Why was he like, "Can I still take you to lunch tomorrow?" HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm like,"What do you think?"

He says,"I think you're beautiful and I would like to call you tomorrow around noon to see if you're hungry?"

Wow.

4 comments:

Janeen Hicks Pierre said...

Uhhh....uhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhh....in the words of Robert Downy Jr. from Tropical Thunder "OH WAS YOU TALKING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!?"

WHAT THE WHAT!?!?

Toccara Arnold Alam said...

I think I know this guy....is his name Jermaine? LOL

Anonymous said...

HA! That's one for the books.

keli said...

honesty is a virtue