Tuesday

The Cutest Thing Ever...(for right now until she does something else cute...)


So my niece is seriously the perfect slice of pie...that's why we call her Pie...


She always comes up with the most clever little questions and observations. So you know how people spell things around little kids so that they don't know what is going on? Well, my Pie is picking up on it...


The other day she goes up to my sister and says,"Mama, if I wear a D-R-U-S-S will I be a princess?"


Seriously, kill yourself that's so cute!

3 comments:

Samira said...

You are right! Too cute! Don't blog about Sex & The City until I go see it though. With a little one, it's hard to find any "me time." I was tempted to just take him with me and then realized that I didn't want to be "that" parent, so I will wait until my sister gets back from Puerto Rico and make daddy watch him while I paint the town red. I can't wait to see it. I heard it was really good.

Dena said...

Um, okay, if I didn't know what Alana looked like, I really don't think I would describe her as "cute" in this picture. Seriously, you may want to post a regular picture of her next to it so people don't think she's an alien.

Summer said...

HA! LOL! She doesn't look like an alien! Maybe...ok maybe but what a cute alien she is!