Wednesday

My Favorite(est) Song In The Whole World (at the moment)



Ok, so, sometimes I scare myself...

sometimes I hear a song that is so great that I want to listen to it on repeat for a whole week...let me stop...I DO listen to it on repeat. It never gets old. So I'm sitting in my car listening to my favorite song at the moment (Bun B's "You're Everything") I start to have an intervention with myself. Now, I've listened to this song at least 6,000 times since Saturday and it still isn't getting old!

I started to realize that it is because my husband, David Banner, is in it...I love him. One of my friends told me a story about when he met him a few years ago. It went something like,

"Did I ever tell you about the time I met David Banner? Yeah he came into my job...He's so down to earth. I wanted to tell him something so I asked him if he had a minute and you know what he said?"

Me: (OMG! I'm dying inside!! I hope he said, "Do you know a girl name Summer because I think I'm supposed to run into her one day and marry her...") "No what did he say?!

"Hey, I'm one of the coolest mother f&%@#*s you will meet. So tell me what you want to tell me. What's up?" (-David Gorgeous Banner)

Is it wrong that I loved that? Is it? I don't care. I love him...

8 comments:

Miatta said...

Ok, I'm so glad that you have an undying love for Mr. Banner, BUT, this story would have been wayyy more intruiging if you told us WHAT your friend told David Banner! I'm nosy, shoot! =)

Summer said...

He was teaching him the faith...

Hawmi said...

gag reflex just failed. I just barfed into my trash can at work upon reading David Banner's (who is that?) response.
Bumm's you REALLY NEED to teach him the Faith. esp. the part about humility. Then you should read the Bible's 10 Commandments. The one about 'Thou Shalt Not Obsess Over Mundane Celebrities' might apply to you. Also the one about 'Thou Must Visit Manhattan More Often' that applies to yo punk ass as well ;-)

Summer said...

Hawmi, your jealousy is adorable. I love it. But not as much as I love David Banner.

Unknown said...

Oh and btw yes she listens to it over and over and over and whew...

keli said...

cute top summer

VSwho said...

oh lord...so i see this is who we're stalking for 08? lol. TI and D Beckham fall off this year?

Summer said...

I will have you know, Mr. VS, that it has always been Davie baby...Even if I loved T.I. and Mr. Becks, it has always been Mr. Banner...