Tuesday

Alright, Let's Just Have It Out...Lauren or Heidi...



Now, I personally can't stand Heidi. That's just me. BUT if you aint with me get out!!!

I'm watching the episode last night and I'm almost feeling bad for Heidi because Lauren is having a great time going to parties, shopping, laughing, loving and narrating...Heidi is busy complaining, being a beggar, pumping them lips and not narrating...

So Spencer and Heidi (don't let Heidi tell you she didn't have anything to do with it!) start this nasty rumor about Lauren and Jason having a "tape"...now whether it was true or not, they started the rumor. We all know they did. It's not like we don't all know that. Please. Then not only did they put the rumor out there, they spread it around and around and around and talked so much junk about Lauren that it ultimately made them look stupid. So now Heidi is all sad because she doesn't have any friends and Spence is getting on her last natural collagen free nerve. She goes and pretty much begs her way back into Audrina's little heart.


All the junk they talked about Heidi, you would think that Audrina would not let Heidi into her circle of trust. I know some people have a problem with not forgiving...I don't. I have had my fair share of make-ups and break-ups but DAMN! No one started a rumor that got into tabloids about me...I know some people think that Lo and Lauren are being mean to Audrina but give me a break. Audrina's bringing back shady Justin Bobby and befriending Heidi...I wouldn't want her around either. It doesn't really matter what they say though because Audrina just stares up into the sky...


Spence is sleeping on his sisters couch, drinking chai bubble drinks at 11am and not doing anything with his life. Heidi and Spencer started the feud and now Heidi wants to reconcile only because she wants to be in the mix again...I say: OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!!

*********************************************************************

After further discussion...I have decided to add a little list of things Lauren doesn't have to forgive:


  1. The "tape" rumor wasn't just something that their little group heard. It was on the cover of US Weekly!!! HELLO!!!!

  2. Spencer and Heidi were talking about it everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I don't mean at lunch and at the mall...they were on Ryan Seacrest and Regis and Kelly and junk!

  3. Heidi needs to not mention Lauren ONCE while she's in an interview and MAYBE that would show that she wants to be friends with Lauren...thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How crazy is it that I had no idea to Brangelina was pregos until going on your links...

Summer said...

That is seriously the craziest thing I have ever heard. You know I'm not kidding right?

Samira said...

Summer... why have I not seen a post on the Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon wedding. Is that for real or are we all getting punked? It seemed so random. I didn't even know they were dating.

Capone: said...

summer... new please :o)

keli said...

can you please write your next blog about something that i can understand. all i hear is "blah blah blah".

keli said...

i mean who the hell are these people your talking about?

Anonymous said...

seriously, the hills aren't the only thing going on in the world. And I agree with Samira about Nick and Mariah and now its been a week and you stilled didn't post. whatev.